Additional Information and Resources
USCIS Form I-102 is utilized by nonimmigrants who need to replace or request an initial Arrival/Departure Record (Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95). Applicants may require this form under circumstances such as the incorrect issuance of their original document or if their original document has been lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed.
For up-to-date information and guidance, applicants should refer to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website. Resources available include:
- Form I-102: Access to a PDF version of the form and instructions for submission.
- Filing Fee: Current fee information, which is subject to change. Checking the USCIS website or contacting USCIS directly is recommended for the most recent fee structure.
- Expiration Date: Noting the expiration date on the form to ensure use of the current version.
In addition, USCIS provides various tools and resources:
- e-Request: A tool to inquire about applications and other USCIS services.
- Case Status Online: Enables applicants to check the status of their application.
Supporting Documentation: Applicants should collect and maintain copies of all submitted documents for their own records. They should also follow all guidelines provided by USCIS to avoid processing delays.
USCIS Contact Information: For personalized assistance, applicants can contact USCIS through the USCIS Contact Center or schedule an appointment with a local USCIS office as necessary.