New to site? Create an Account


Lost password? X

Already have an account? Login


Form N-600 (officially called “Application for Certificate of Citizenship”) is a government form you will need if you were born outside the United States to a U.S. citizen parent or parents, and you need evidence of your U.S. citizenship. It proves to the government that you are a U.S. citizen, even though you were not born in the United States.

The Certificate of Citizenship is particularly useful if you need to obtain a U.S. passport or apply for immigration benefits for your spouse or family.

You have the following responsibilities upon completion:

  • The signed form must be mailed directly to USCIS.
  • All the applicable USCIS fees must be paid by you

Disclaimer: Citizen Concierge is an independent firm that supplies self-governed immigration services. We are not associated with USCIS or any government agency and the data provided on this website is for general guidance about common immigration matters only - it should not be taken as legal advice. Additionally, as we are not a law practice of any kind, we cannot offer any form of lawful consultation. If you have questions that require professional legal expertise, please contact an attorney instead.

I understand and agree.