New to site? Create an Account


Lost password? X

Already have an account? Login


Form I-129F (“Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)”) is the first step towards a K-1 visa for the fiancé of a U.S. citizen, or a K-3 visa for the spouse of a U.S. citizen (note the K-3 visa is rarely issued). If you’re engaged to a U.S. citizen, you can use the K-1 visa to enter the U.S. if you plan on getting married within 90 days of your arrival.

You have the following responsibilities upon completion:

  • The signed form must be mailed directly to USCIS.
  • All the applicable USCIS fees must be paid by you

Disclaimer: Citizen Concierge is an independent firm that supplies self-governed immigration services. We are not associated with USCIS or any government agency and the data provided on this website is for general guidance about common immigration matters only - it should not be taken as legal advice. Additionally, as we are not a law practice of any kind, we cannot offer any form of lawful consultation. If you have questions that require professional legal expertise, please contact an attorney instead.

I understand and agree.