Completing the Form
When filling out USCIS Form I-129S, precision and attention to detail are crucial. It is important that the petitioner provides accurate and complete information in the specified sections to avoid delays.
The petitioner must provide comprehensive company details, including the full legal name of the organization, as well as the physical and mailing addresses. Contact information should also be meticulously detailed to facilitate any necessary communication from USCIS.
- Name of the Petitioning Organization: Include the full legal name.
- Petitioner’s Physical Address: Include street number, name, city, state, and ZIP code.
- Petitioner’s Mailing Address: If different from the physical address, provide the complete mailing address.
In this section, the petitioner specifies information regarding the foreign worker, or beneficiary, such as their full name, date of birth, nationality, and current nonimmigrant status. It’s essential to ensure that all personal identifiers match the documentation provided to support the petition.
- Full Name of the Beneficiary: Ensure it matches passport and other legal documents.
- Date of Birth: Use the MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Current Nonimmigrant Status: Specify the beneficiary’s current visa classification if applicable.
The employment section requires details of the proposed position in the United States, including the job title, duties, and the location where the beneficiary will be working. Furthermore, it must be indicated if the employment is part-time or full-time.
- Job Title: Clearly state the title of the position offered.
- Duties: List the key responsibilities and tasks of the position.
- Location of Employment: Include the full address where the beneficiary will work.