You’ll use Form I-90 when it’s time to renew your green card or when:

  • Your card was stolen, lost, or destroyed.
  • The card was mutilated.
  • The card wasn’t received, though it was issued.
  • Your biographic information was legally changed.
  • The card features incorrect data.
  • You reached your 14th birthday and must register.